Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Can it get any easier?


Yesterday, after drying our cloth diapers, I sat down to prepair them... 
Every diaper with its soakers (each brand with different), add the liner and close.
Have you ever had a washing machine full of dark soaks and then having to put them in pairs? That is exactly how I felt! I did not like it a lot!

Today I had a discussion with mamma from "koukouvagiopaido", who is a very determinate mom and she likes to take risks (at least with diapers...) and I remembered all about prefold diapers. You get a big cotton (mostly) fabric, you fold it and then you put the wrap outside. Total simplicity! Are they also functional?

I want to search this a little bit more and then give you more details.

No comments: