An Australian company that makes All-in-two nappies. With great cooton baby wipes in lovely wetbags.
I did not like:
- I think that these are the nappies with the greatest fabric I have seen! On one side they have a layer of 100% Bambοo fleece (very soft and keeps all the moist away from your baby)and on the other side a layer of 92% Bamboo and 8% polyester. In the middle they have an extra layer that absorbs everyhting! On the small babies you can use them as a nappy:
- Ι have washed them so many times but still, nothing happened to them!
- The covers are very comfortable and, although on sizes, you will use them for a long time.
- The covers are waterproof but they are very soft and they do not remind at all the word "plastic".
- Not many colours and designs for the covers but they arejust great!
- When you order baby wipes or nappies you get them in the very qute wetbags!
- I am having some trouble with the side closure!
- That I can only buy six packs of the nappies instead of one at a time...
I would change:
- I would like some covers with afront closure!
- I would like to be able to buy from the same company the special clips that are used on the nappies as a closure (instead of pins).
Cost: One nappy and one cover costs 16,8 euro and you need only 5,32 euros more for the shipping cost (from Australia!!!)