Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How do I wash my new diapers?


The one that will win the diapers, will have to wash them 3-6 times in order to reach the maximum of their absorbence!
The girls from "clothnappy.info" have a different proposal and this is what I do (since I cannot wait long for all these washes...);
Step 1 Fill a bucket with luke warm water and submerge nappy/nappies. Leave for 24 hours.
Step 2 - Add nappies to the washing machine and wash on a low heat (30-40) with 1/3 of your usual amount of detergent. Rinse twice.
Step 3 – Dry nappies on an airer and repeat steps 1&2 once more.
So, this is it. Your diapers are ready for lot of wearing and "dirting"... 

No comments: