Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Monday, July 11, 2011

ImseVimse

A Swedish company with many social and environmental sensitivities. The diapers are produced in the European Union.

ImseVimseAll-in-one 
This is an All-in-one diaper with PUL on the outside. On the inside you will find a soft cotton layer but also two boosters sewed on the diaper only at their edges. One of them is 100% organic cotton (exactly like my favourite extra boosters that fit everywhere and are superabsorbend) and the other has the same cotton on the one layer and polyester on the other.
On the photo you can understand exactly how the diaper is!
                
I liked: - The great boosters from 100% organic cotton. 
           - That it dries considerably quickly (for a cotton diaper) since you 
              open it completely when hanging.             
           - The special way it fits on the thighs that keeps everything inside.
                  
I did not like: -That they do not have a one-size edition. Be careful at 
                     the sizing because they come a little bit bigger than expected. 
                   - You cannot fix the velcro tighter on the waist! So the diaper is very wide 
                     This is why I sewed an extra velcro on the waist, at the front of the diaper.

I would change: The designs of the fabrics. There are only few and they are a little bit boring! 


Cost: 19,95 euros, from Greece or from abroad.

No comments: