Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The cheapest diaper in the world!

So, here it is... The cheapest diaper in the world. It costs only 0 euros.


The non-diaper!
No diaper at all... 
Nothing...


Just to get my point, take a look at these cute litlle chinese wlking around with their bottoms open in the air... 

 

I got most of the info from thw webpage of Wade Shepard who is traveling around the world the last 12 years and is writting his experience in the

In China, people think it is disgusting to get your underwear dirty! Even if you are a baby. So, weeks after being born, after feeding or sleeping, they keep the baby over...anything and they make specific sounds meaning the two different types of baby-bottom-exit. Until they reach the result they want. After sometime the baby itself reptoduces these same sounds, so that grandmoms, nannies moms etc know when they want to use the "bathroom", wherever they prefer.So, many babies and toddlers walk around wearing their "kaidangku" trousers, so that they can "express" themselves anytime, at anyplace!


In China this old habit is being left aside at the growing areas. On the contrary, the "potty training from birth" is a brand new trend on the West!
You can read all about it on the greek freediaperbabies.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea. I don't think I would have the patience for it. Do they go wherever they are at when they need to go potty?
Michele Z.