Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nightripping 4


My daughter is now old. 15,4 kilos and 2 years nad 7 months old. But she does not want to get rid of her diapers! Εspecially now that she sent her pacifier to the fairy it is not possible to take them off!
Now, she is "a heavy weter toddler", as our english-spoken friend say.


At this point, at nights, I use fitted diapers. Especially Aimee's, the angel bean, are so absorbent that in the morning I do not have to change her night dress and her bed sheets!

Absorbent soaker of
Wonderoo
The only pockets that have made it where the Wonderoo V2. They have on their own very absorbent soakers but you can also stuff inside somε more, just to be sure!

No comments: