Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Zookies


Handmade diaper covers from U.S.A., coming in wonderfull colours. Ready to ship or made just for you.


You can find them in snaps or velcro. Mine is "one size" but you can choose even specific sizes. Outside they have cotton fabrics in great colours and inside PUL. In the summer you can use them as a swimming suit!
                
I liked:- The great fabrics and colours
          - That they are cotton on the outside
          - They dry so quickly! 
          - You can choose sizes, snaps or velcro, even 
             the colour of the binding
          - That you can "add" flaps or panels, when ordering 
            a new one, for those using flat nappies.
                                       
I did not like:  Mine was a little wide but I read that Michele has made them a bit smaller. 

I would change: I would find a representative in Greece, or at least in Europe! 




Cost: 13,60 euros, from Zookies.

No comments: