Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Yes, we have one in Greece too...


   Today I am very happy, because, as I was searching, I discovered one mam doing cloth diapers here in Greece, in Chania!
    Aimee  is a New-Yorker who married a Greek from Chania. She has three children and she has created Angel Bean that makes great diapers, fitted for now... (i.e. with sizes) with wraps of great design!
   You can find her also on facebook and do not hesitate to email her for any question.

Fleece diaper soaker, size small, cowboyFleece diaper soaker, size small, argyle
She aslo makes skirt-wraps...
Fleece diaper soaker skirty, size small, flowers and butterflies

No comments: