Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Friday, May 6, 2011

Stripping, do I need it?


So, its been two months of cloth diapering and I have been washing only with green soap, since I did not have decided what should I buy (unfortunatelly I did not find anything suitable at the super market and I just got the famous soap nuts).

Everytime they dry, I like watching them and I smell them...
This time I did not like AT ALL the smell...
Let alone that the first stains came up... Ups, here is an unexpected leakage as well...
Does this mean the time has come for the first stripping?

I have the following questions;
1) Why couldn't I wash them with a normal laundry detergent, just to make sure they will clean very well, and then do a dozen of rinses just to make sure that nothing is left?
2)Why the materials that smell the most are the microfleece and the polyester? Here comes the value of the raw materials as cotton and bamboo?
3) Is there any chance that the good cleaning of the diapers is the reason why all manufacturers don't make pocket nappies?

Too many questions for me and I want answers to all of them. 
So it is time for washing and searching!

P.S. Do not think that the previous post about stripping was written just now on purpose...It just happend! The perfect mother enstict!

No comments: