Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wonderoo

A Βritish company that makes the nappies in Turkey.

The Wonderoo V2 

It is a pocket nappy with PUL on the outside, although with not at all a plastic texture either on the minky fabric, nor on the smooth one. Inside you will find two inserts, one made from bamboo that folds in three parts and one from terry. This way you can use anything you like, according to your own baby.  
                
I liked:- The bamboo insert because it is very absorbing and dries
            respectivelly quickly, since you unfold it
           -The very soft PUL
           -It has a single row of snaps and they adjust very well 
            on the baby
           -You can buy bids from the same fabric and colour!
               
I did not like: Around the legs, if you do not take care, sometimes the fabric turns inside-out, leaking a little bit.

I would change: The sewing at the edge of the inserts, because after some washing cycles the thread gets loose and then it goes off.
thumbBandana Bib - pink spots

Cost: 18,80 euros, from Greek e-shops, with a better price when buying a large quantity

No comments: