Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Monday, September 5, 2011

Baba + Boo


One more mother starting a nappy-producing company! I think this is the cheapest pocket nappy in the market! It has a PUL cover and comes with two microfiber inserts.

                


I likedTheir price....
           - Their snaps close very easily and they fit very well around legs of 
              many different sizes. I have not seen any leaking yet!
           - You get it with two inserts that absorb many "stuff" and have
             snaps to make them smaller, when neccesary.
           - That you can get "limited edition" paterns! The collection changes
              constantly!
           - The great service from Eve!
                                       
I did not like: - That after a while I have seen some colours fading!
                    - I found in some nappies, when I opened the package, 
                      many threads and other, very small, left-over cloths.
                    -Ι saw the same paterns in many small nappy companies, 
                     in fabric selling e-shops etc.                         

I would change:  I would put in the package, one microfiber and one bamboo insert!



Cost: 9,98 euros from the company's site. Calculate the shipping cost, which is very low. (The shipping cost from UK is generally very low!)


No comments: