Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Diaper reviews. Why this way?


I think that I have to clarify to all of those reading me, why do I write my reviews this way.

First I have to clarify that the diapers I own and review are either bought by myself or send to me by the manufacturing companies (you can see them on the right side of my blog).

I do not sell cloth nappies or make money from this blog. I am doing it just because I like it! I need to share my opinion about them with someone and nobody around me wants to talk about them (a big tear is falling at this point...)



Besides, after 10, 20, 30 years I might be giving interviews to Oprah (or her grandchildren) about my help to promote the cloth-diaper usage to the entire world! 
(I am a very humble person, as you can see....) 






When I write a review I want to do it without judging the type of the diaper. I know that if the nappy is all-in-one, pocket or flat it has advantages and disadvantages by each design!



Nevertheless each mommy (and daddy....should I dare to say it?) has their own preferences. So, I try to present all the special characteristics that I see and I cannot add marks or any other kind of measurement of the diaper's quality...


So, I hope I will help you a little bit, this way... 
(Oprah should know all about this...)

No comments: