Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hamac

A French company with very special diapers, technologically! I have already talked about them in a previous post.


Home

I liked: -The colours (especially of the Limited edition which is full of 
             French style!
           -The design. Fashion...(that is why you can find articlea about them in
             Elle and Madame Figaro)
           -Τhat it is so thin! 
           -You can use a disposable soaker...
           -Τhe reusable soaker is from cotton-hemp and is very thin and 
            very absorbent.
           -Τhe cover dryes...right away!! 
           -All fabrics are according to the Oeko Tex Class 1 standard.
                   
I did not like: - The polyurethane membrane on the cover is tightening with an 
                       elastic thread that is leaving marks on the thighs 
                      and bottom... Just like wearing tight socks.
                     -The cover is a little narrow!
                     -It did not succeed at night with my toddler.
                       
  
I would change: - It bothers me that a "plastic" polyurethane is 
                          touching my baby... I would rather have something 
                          more "cotton-like"
                         -I would use bigger velcro pieces at the closure.




Cost: 32-34 euros. Every box has a wrap, 1 reusable soaker, 2 disposables soakers and 1 liner! You might think that the price is high but you will need so much fewer covers that the cost is reduced significantly...



(Remarks from Hamac:
- our products are certified Okëo Tex Class 1 which is the highest level of certification for the fabrics.- the Hamac is comparable with Gore-Tex, which means this is leakproof and breathable,and our Hamac® is much more breathable than other materia.)

No comments: