Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Style in youtube?


couches bio, couche bébé, couches écologiquesIf you search in youtube about cloth-diaper-manuals, you will find many many videos...
All of them have to do with mommies (or supposed-to-be mommies!) putting the diapers on babies, teddybears etc...
One company makes the difference!
Hamac, is a french cloth diaper company and their manual is full of French style! 
Do not worry, you will understand it, no matter if you speak French or not...
Accueil

P.S.: I am fully aware of what is going on in Greece these past days. 
I just needed to forget it a little bit...

No comments: