Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Autumnz


A diaper from Malaysia, where many companies produce cloth diapers.

Autumnz - PUL Cloth Diaper 


It is a pocket one size diaper with PUL outside and soft microfleece inside.  
                
I liked:- That the "pocket" has a closure going on the inside:
            
- That it has only one row of snaps and it is very easy to adjust them.
                                            -The best fabric ever! So soft even after so many washes!

I did not like: -Everytime I put the booster inside the "pocket" they stick 
                      on the PUL. All the outside wrap seems to be a little more 
                      "plastic than what I would prefer!
                     - It says to wash at 30o C. I contacted Sue form Autumnz
                      and she said that this is not correct and they are going to 
                      change it. (Anyway, I wash them at 40-60o C and nothing 
                      happened...yet)

I would change: The distance between Greece and Malaysia, so that it will be a more approachable market...

Autumnz - PUL Cloth Diaper * FREE 2 Inserts * - Daisy Lilac
Cost: 10 euros, but we need a retailer in Europe to know exactly the shipping cost.

No comments: