Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Friday, June 24, 2011

"Diapers" or "Nappies"?


I had this question while searching on internet!
Well, I got it! (thanks to wikipedia, yahoo....)
In North America it is diaper and nappy is in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and many Commonwealth countries.
This is one more difference of the commonlanguaged residents of the two sides of the Atlantic Ocean...and the lowest of the Pacific!
Here is something very relative and very interesting from yahoo answers:


Garbage or rubbish? Diapers or nappies? Color or colour?
Honor or Honour...?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I Throw out the Rubbish.
Change babies Nappy.
Love the Colour purple.
And Honour good will to all me.
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner.

1 comment:

marigoula said...

As my native language is Greek, I have been teached Cambridge English so I have been taught the "nappies" word! But I found so many "diapers" around... To be fair, I will use both...