Hello everybody. I began this blog because as I was searching around about cloth diapers, I got a little bit confused, so I said to share my experience with anyone who has questions, just like me. Everyhting started one and a half year ago...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Booroi

An Australian company that makes All-in-two nappies. With great cooton baby wipes in lovely wetbags. 
I liked: 
  • I think that these are the nappies with the greatest fabric I have seen! On one side they have a layer of 100% Bambοo fleece (very soft and keeps all the moist away from your baby)and on the other side a layer of 92% Bamboo and 8% polyester. In the middle they have an extra layer that absorbs everyhting! On the small babies you can use them as a nappy:  
How to fold prefold nappies
When they grow up, you fold them on three and just stuff it inside the waterproob cover:
  •  Ι have washed them so many times but still, nothing happened to them!
  • The covers are very comfortable and, although on sizes, you will use them for a long time.
  • The covers are waterproof but they are very soft and they do not remind at all the word "plastic".
  • Not many colours and designs for the covers but they arejust great!
  • When you order baby wipes or nappies you get them in the very qute wetbags!
I did not like
  • I am having some trouble with the side closure!
  • That I can only buy six packs of the nappies instead of one at a time...
I would change
  • I would like some covers with afront closure!
  • I would like to be able to buy from the same company the special clips that are used on the nappies as a closure (instead of pins).
Cost: One nappy and one cover costs 16,8 euro and you need only 5,32 euros more for the shipping cost (from Australia!!!)   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cloth Nappies are clothing that you use every day for your kid. buying right nappies for your kid is important, kid should feel comfortable & relax.
Modern cloth nappies